- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My client on the M49 Improvement scheme are looking for a Site Agent to provide site planning and programming assistance to the project management team on the project.
Over the next 9-12 months my client will be moving 50,000 tonnes of earthworks on the M49 Improvement scheme near Avonmouth. The Site Agent in question needs to have an all round understanding of quality, planning, managing client relationships and general running of H&S and the site. Please see below the required skillsets and qualifications.
- 2 Years experience as a Site Agent (minimum)
- Experience of moving bulk earthworks as part of a civils project (ideal but not required)
- Experience of planning and programming as an Agent of Project Manager
- BSc Civil Engineering (ideal but not required)
- First Aid (ideal but not required)
If this position is of interest then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.