- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Obsolescence APM - Portsmouth - 6 Months - £28.00p/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
The APM will manage a number of small Obsolescence projects and will support the Obsolescence Project Manager with aspects of managing a larger programme to develop a Strategic Obsolescence Management Plan.
Responsible for the ownership and co-ordination, management and review of all elements of the monthly reporting cycle, alongside delegated duties in support of the Project Manager. The role will be working closely with a team of Engineers
The role purpose will include:
- Delegated responsibilities by the Project Manager across all aspects of project and programme management.
- Responsible for analysing, interpreting and reporting data/information using standard project controls.
- Gather information relating to performance (cost, resources and outputs), monitor and report progress against plans, identify trends, analyse and interpret data/information to ensure all reports are accurate and regularly communicated including contract, bid and customer review packs.
- May be responsible for the management and/or support of assigned projects, sub contracts, vendors and/ or accounts and will ensure plans are in place (e.g. Budgets, quality, performance and output plans), collect and format data and information, co-ordinate inputs of others, monitor & report progress and feed information to others who will ultimately make decisions relating to the wider project.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good level of generalist knowledge in all areas of project management practice
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.