- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Ship Manager, Ship Repair
This company is in the business of building and repairing quality ships. Based in scenic Halifax, they are currently working on a number of significant projects for the Derpartment of National Defence and the Canadian Coast Guard.
This is a permenant position.
Ideal candidates will have experience with the following:
- Relevant production or ship repair management experience
- Management and technical analysis of production, test and integration process
- Identifying and evaluating shipyard production metrics and to contribute technical solutions
- Direct communication with the work force to meet project schedule
- Compliance with all company Environmental, Health and Safety policies
- Reviewing allocation of resources and materials
Ideally candidates will have completed relevant College Technical/ Vocational Training
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Maritime
- Start your maritime engineering career this Seafarers week
This Seafarers Awareness Week, Scott Cook looks at the exciting career opportunities for maritime engineers
- Skilled trades in short supply in the maritime industry
The maritime industry is in desperate need for more skilled trades to help build cutting-edge warships, submarines and leisu...