- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Embedded Firmware Engineer - Embedded C, ARM
Embedded Software engineer - Firmware. ARM, Embedded C. You will need Embedded C experience, ideally on ARM Microcontrollers and be comfortable working with a mixed discipline team.
Embedded Software engineer - Firmware. ARM, Embedded C. We are looking for an experienced engineer to join an established team of embedded software engineers. You will need Embedded C experience, ideally on ARM Microcontrollers and be comfortable working with a mixed discipline team.
The role will involve working from requirement to launch, as such it is important that you be comfortable with Design Requirement Capture.
The bulk of your work will be the design of Real Time Embedded C firmware on an ARM platform, working with serial communications, Ethernet sockets & USB to in
- Sufficient understanding of electronics to design and debug hardware firmware interface.
- Planning tasks and managing time
- Communication with team members.
Also advantageous are the following:
- Experience with C# and C++ programming language for test programmes and customer specific programmes.
- Experience with GIT and SmartGIT or similar change control system.
- Enthusiastic, can do attitude.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.