- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
A well known pharmaceutical company are looking for a facilities engineer to look after there site in Guildford.
Technical support and production optimisation
- To operate specialist equipment to support production.
- To effectively trouble shoot equipment problems in order to minimise production downtime.
- To develop and implement the site maintenance programme.
- To review operating procedures and equipment and propose improvements.
- To train and update Technicians so they can provide relevant engineering back up support.
- To obtain relevant equipment by appointing and reviewing equipment suppliers and maintaining a sufficient stock of spare parts.
- To be site expert on all production equipment through constant updating of knowledge
To perform radiation safety duties to assure compliance with all regulations
Outputs of the job/
- Equipment fully functional
- Minimal production down time and maximum production
- Efficient trouble-shooting
- Equipment updated and safe to use
- Equipment maintained according to schedule
- Up to date SOPS
- Efficient technician back up/support cover
- Expert advice/actions
Education: Degree calibre with a relevant engineering qualification: Electrical/Mechanical/Electro-mechanical
A deep experience in maintenance of electrical and mechanical equipment
Experience of cyclotrons an asset
Languages: high standard of English - written and oral.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.