- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Systems & Requirements Engineer
Our key client that specialises in first class, business class and premium economy interiors for commercial aircraft currently have an opportunity for a Systems & Requirements Engineer at their site in Cwmbran, Monmouthshire.
To manage & maintain product requirements and specifications.
- To manage the requirements on engineering projects, ensuring they are fully documented and traceable in line with the Requirements Management Plan.
- Capture all stakeholder requirements.
- Validate requirements with respect to Stakeholder Requirements - both internal and external.
- Review Requirements with Subject Matter Experts and Test Engineers
- Provide status reports for requirements capture, validation and verification.
- Create and maintain product specification documents for internal and customer approval.
- Liaise with Engineering Design / DMU configurator to maintain product configuration and maintenance of the drawing register/release schedules for major projects.
- Generate and maintain provisional BoM data to support prototype builds.
- Liaise with business functions to support design development activities.
- Support the Engineering change process, and Engineering proposals in response to MCP requests received during an NPI project.
- Be able to communicate efficiently and clearly with internal suppliers and customers.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum HNC/HND education. Degree level preferred.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Project, Access).
- Ability to create and maintain Technical Documentation and Reports, generate simple schedules and analyse large volumes of data.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively and establish good working relationships across departments.
- An Analytical person who is self-reliant, pro-active with excellent problem solving skills
- Full UK driving licence and valid passport essential as travel may be required.
- Experience of requirements management and requirements management software - ARAS preferred
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.