- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Technical Author - MMS
Technical Author MMS - 6 Months - Portsmouth - £26.05/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
To produce Maintenance documentation to the required specification and customer requirement within the agreed budget and timescale using the appropriate application specified for a particular contract.
- Ensure that all safety issues, applicable to the task(s) under their control covered by Technical Publications MMS and Spares support deliverables and services, are properly evaluated and addressed in accordance with Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) policy
- Will assist in the compilation and review of user guides, procedures, policies and processes as detailed on the Business Management System (BMS) as directed
- Will have a good overall knowledge in a defined engineering mechanical or electrical discipline to enable effective interpretation of Drawings, Original Manufacturers (OEM) handbooks or other technical source documentation to achieve extraction of information for assembly into written maintenance procedures.
- Will be conversant with, or have the ability to use and populate a Logistics Support Analysis Record.
- Will understand or have the ability to use and populate Computerised Maintenance Systems (CMMS) as required.
- Previous Technical Author experience
- Desirable ONC/HNC or have reasonable technical or professional experience
- Good overall knowledge in a defined engineering mechanical or electrical discipline
- Competent in the use of MS office
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.