- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our client, an leading water sector specialist are looking for mechanical fitters/pipefitters to carry out an workshop based role, fabricating PVC/Polyprop pipework and building chemical dosing units.
- Time served mechanical fitter, or equivalent.
- Experience working within industrial and commercial environments.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of mechanical drawings.
- Demonstrable experience in plastic fabrication (PE and PVC)
- GF trained with experience in pipe fitting (eg 20mm)
- Valid CSCS card essential.
- High level awareness of personal and team health and safety.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a multi-skilled team.
- Good communicator.
- Organised, disciplined, consistent and self motivated.
- Good timekeeping
2 months of work on offer with potential extension thereafter, performance based.
50 hours a week + OT
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.