- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Embedded Software Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Embedded Software Engineer looking broaden their skills and work across the full design life-cycle, working on secure and encrypted projects within the Energy, SmartCity and Infrastructure Domains.
This opportunity is with an established industry leading company working on Software Systems for the Smart City, Infrastructure and Energy Domains, the role is flexible depending on the candidate's expertise and plans for their career, and is for an Engineer looking to get involved across the full design life-cycle.
From a technical perspective, Embedded C Development skills are required, the following skills are desirable but not essential:
- Embedded programming in C/C++/MFC
- Driver and application development with RTOS
- Static analysis tools, version control repositories, application lifecycle management tools
- 16/32 bit processors
- Windows CE / LINUX
- Renesas micro processors
- Using databases / file systems in an embedded environment
- Industrial communication protocols e.g. Modbus, HART, Profibus
If you would like to discuss the position in more detail please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.