- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Conservation, Landscape and Urban Design Officer
My client based in the beautiful Somerset area are looking for interim cover within their Conservation team to carry their own caseload and carry out a number of key Heritage projects on a 4 month initial contract.
My client based in the beautiful Somerset area are looking for an experienced Conservation Planner to join their Conservation team to carry their own caseload and carry out a number of key Heritage projects on a 4 month initial contract however it does have the possibility to extend past the initial duration to March 2019.
Pay rates & IR35 status: £35 - £40/h, Inside IR35
Throughout the duration of this contract, the successful candidate will be required to carry their on their own caseload and advise on Conservation, Listed Buildings, Landscape and Urban Design matters.
My client is looking for a Conservation Planner who can hit the ground running and is comfortable and confident working on the systems at the council and using IT software's.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Experience working on Conservation, Listed Buildings, Landscape or Urban Design matters
- Computer skills with experience of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Sound written and numeracy communication skills able to converse with Town Planning professionals and the public
- IHB qualification ideally
Working conditions / environment:
- Site visits if and when required (you will need to have access to your own car to conduct site visits)
- Communicating feedback to the public
Working hours: 37 hours a week
How to Apply or for more Information:
There are three simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Poppy Dugan directly on 01489898804
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Town Planning industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.