- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Principal Engineer - Human Factors
Principal Engineer - Human Factors - 6 Months - Barrow-in-Furness - £50.00/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
Human factors input to workspace design and workstation design, anthropometry, HCI development and assessment, HMI development and assessment, Manning development, Procedural design, Human Reliability Analysis.
Use of a range of Human Factors techniques including task analysis, user trials etc.
- Human Factors degree or related degree (e.g. psychology) with experience of working in Human Factors discipline
- Experience in Hierarchical Task Analysis would be advantageous
- Experience of working in the Human Factors discipline
- Experience of working in the Nuclear or Maritime industries desirable but not essential
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.