- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Flood Modeller
Matchtech are seeking a talented Senior Flood Risk Specialist or Flood Modeller to join a organically growing team based in Leeds.
You will work closely with our teams of engineers and hydraulic modellers to deliver a wide range of flood modelling assignments for UK and international clients. You will be responsible for supervising and leading projects, mentoring junior staff, and providing technical expertise to internal and external clients to help them deliver complex multidisciplinary projects.
- Relevant degree-level qualifications (e.g. hydrology, geography, mathematics, civil engineering, or other related disciplines)
- Proven track record in delivering flood modelling studies/flood risk assessments for both public and private sector clients
- Strong interest in flood risk management and related environmental areas
- Solid understanding of pluvial, fluvial and coastal hydraulic modelling
- Highly competent in modelling and geo-spatial packages (eg: ISIS, TUFLOW, FEH, ArcGIS, MapInfo)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.