- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Embedded Software Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Embedded Software Engineer to join an industry-leading client, working at the cutting edge of Robotic and Automated Systems.
This opportunity is for an Embedded Software Engineer looking to take their career to the next step, and work on never before seen technology for Robotic Systems.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in designing complex controls software solutions, preferably with experience of mechatronics or robotics.
- A degree in Robotics, Mechatronics, Electronics Engineering or a related subject.
- Experience developing high-reliability software in in C/C++.
- Design and development of control software using RTOS.
- Good knowledge of Interfaces - UART, SPI, CAN, I2C etc.
- Experience of Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Experience with multi-axis motion control solutions.
- Knowledge of ARM (Cortex M4)
- Familiarity of MISRA or JSF standards.
The company offers a generous benefits package including:
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions matched up to 7%
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days' holiday
- Free shares
- A range of discounts
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.