- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Embedded Software Design and Development Engineer within an industry leading client, working at the cutting edge of Robotic and Automated Systems.
This opportunity is for an Embedded Software Design Engineer looking to take their career to the next step, and work on never before seen technology for Robotic Systems.
From a technical perspective, this position is for somebody with experience of Embedded C development, any experience of Robotics, Motion Control or Control Systems is desirable.
This opportunity gives the chance to work on cutting edge concepts and to push the boundaries of what is technically possible.
- Development of micro-controller based control software for industrial applications.
- Experience with multi-axis motion control solutions for material handling.
- Design and development of real-time control software and the use of Real Time OS.
- Experience developing high-reliability software in in C/C++ (possibly using MISRA or JSF C++ standards).
- Good knowledge of Interfaces - UART, SPI, CAN, I2C etc.
- ARM (Cortex M4) experience
Please get in touch if you'd like to know more about the position.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.