- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior/Lead Firmware Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen with an Industry Leading team working on the next generation of RF Technology for the Infrastructure Domain, as an Embedded Software Engineer to broaden and develop their career into Senior or Lead level position.
The ideal candidate has experience developing Embedded C/Assembler in a resource constrained, low-power environment.
The company is working on cutting edge RF Technology in the Commercial Infrastructure Domain, if you would like to know more about the position, please get in touch.
- Experience of product development including both Firmware and Hardware.
- Extensive experience of Embedded C/Assembler
- Ability to work on low-level operating systems (such as ThreadX) or bare-metal
- Hardware design and schematics capture
- Experience of management of sub-projects
One (or more) of the following would be desirable:
- Experience of RF/wireless technologies
- Knowledge of DSP
- Interest in International/ European Travel is desirable but not essential
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Did you know that just 9% of young people would consider a career in construction?
That’s the recent finding of a survey by giant housing association L&Q, which surveyed 1,095 16 to 18-year-olds about th...