- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Innovation Project Manager
Our client is looking for an experience project manager to join the team and help deliver some of their exciting new projects
Manage and Network Innovation Allowance (NIA) project delivery, including:
- Manage the research, development, demonstration, and business-as-usual implementation of novel technologies and/or novel commercial arrangements;
- Prepare cost-benefit analyses, business cases, and retrospective benefits assessments for new and existing innovation projects;
- Total project budget responsibility of up to £2 million;
- Liaise with supply chain, contractors, engineering experts, and/or internal installation resources to ensure project delivery, they have adequate resources; and hold them accountable for time, cost, quality, health and safety, and environmental performance of their respective project tasks;
- Hold accountability for the time, cost, quality, health and safety, and environmental performance of the NIA project;
- Review and approve progress and technical reports that may be submitted to Ofgem and published on UK Power Networks' website;
- Manage project risks, issues, and changes as they arise; and where an issue needs to be escalated to senior management, prepare briefings, options, and expert advice to enable an effective and timely decision.
- Ensure dissemination of knowledge and learning to internal and external stakeholders using a wide range of communications channels;
Ensure projects are managed and delivered in compliance with relevant standards, procedures, and governance, including:
- The Electricity Network Innovation Allowance Governance Document;
- The Project Registration document and baseline scope;
- UK Power Networks' standards and procedures for project management, risk management, change management, quality assurance, health and safety, and procurement;
Continuous improvement, including:
- Identify and implement improvements to existing company standards, or develop new company standards where required and relevant to the innovative solution;
- Identify and deliver efficiency savings within projects plan and the Innovation Team's business plan;
- Identify, implement, and disseminate project management best practices through internal and external industry benchmarking
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.