- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Technical Director - Marine
My client, an internationally renowned professional institution within the Maritime sector, is seeking a Technical Director accountable to the Chief Executive for the technical commercial activities of the Institution.
If you are a professionally qualified Engineer or equivalent looking for a unique and diverse step in your career I would urge you to give this post real consideration, you will gain experience and exposure that you will not achieve anywhere else.
The Director is responsible for all aspects of the Institution's diverse range of technical publications and its busy international events programme. Your responsibilities would include;
* Stakeholder management and client networking
* Organisational input and attendance of events locally and overseas when required
* Awareness and understanding of new industry advancements and innovation
* Financial planning and control
* Managing the work of the events, editorial, production and advertising team
* Managing external suppliers
The successful candidate will help develop and implement an integrated approach to the Institutions print, digital and social media activities as an effective means of promoting its activities and delivering high quality technical information to its members and the wider maritime industry.
Personal attributes that will suit the successful applicant would include;
* Broad experience within the Maritime sector
* Excellent communications skills
* Strong ability to co-ordinate activities of a wider team
* Management experience and capability
* Willingness and desire to be involved in new activities and skills
The role is located in central London a short walk from Waterloo station.
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about this position please get in touch, call me on 01489898185 or email email@example.com
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.