- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
This is brand new opportunity for a System Architect to join a highly established Engineering Business working in the newly released technology project which is a major development in the industry!
The System Architect will be part of a major team, developing state-of-the-art electronic systems, where the project will push the boundaries of innovation, and technology. The company are involved in the UK-wide collaboration across multiple business areas including, Electronic Warfare (EW), Radar Systems, Communication Systems, Combat Systems and Airborne Electronic Systems.
The System Architect will be at the forefront of the significant UK Defence programme, you will be joining an expansive team with multiple sites across the UK. You be working across systems architecture and full lifecycle such as Design and Definition. Requirements, and integration.
- You will coordinate amongst specialist technology / capability teams to facilitate an integrated architecture definition.
- Define and manage the overall system architecture definition and system requirements.
- Appropriately disseminate systems requirements to sensor & communication technical specialist teams.
- Support enterprise-level architecture
- Accurately define product breakdown structures in accordance with the architecture design and requirements.
- Travel within the UK to meet with our customers and industry partners.
- Substantial systems / enterprise architecture design and requirements management
- Extensive knowledge of the systems engineering
- Expertise with MBSE / architecture tools, languages, and frameworks.
- Ability to cope with a high degree of design complexity and significant levels of uncertainty.
- Extensive experience of stakeholder interaction with customers and industrial partners.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation ability.
- Knowledge of EW technology, performance, operational capabilities, and use (DAS, EO / IR, Radar, Comms)
- Experience working in the Defence, Aerospace or Automotive industries.
All applicants need to be able to obtain security clearance. For full information please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.