- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Senior Transport Development Control Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior Transport Development Control Engineer to join a busy organisation on a contractual basis.
This role is INSIDE IR35
- To provide professional and technical advice on the transportation effects/highway impacts of planning proposals
You will be required to:-
- To provide an excellent level of customer service. To advise on the transport implications/highways impacts of pre-application development proposals.
- To assess planning applications including advising and making recommendations on their transportation implications.
- To provide high-quality and timely responses to client consultations.
- To advise on Transport Assessments and Travel Plans presented in support of development proposals and carry out transport assessments on development proposals.
- To negotiate appropriate financial contributions towards transportation services and infrastructure required arising from planning applications.
- To prepare and present evidence to Public Inquiries, Hearings and planning appeals.
- To prepare and present reports to client Committees and other bodies when required.
- To provide input into the preparation of strategic plans and local development frameworks and assessment of strategic development sites.
- To assist with procedures for the adoption of highway.
- Such other duties appropriate to the post as required by the Group Manager or Principal Engineer.
Working conditions / environment:
- Office environment with occasional site visits.
Hours: 37hours per week. Normal office hours
How to Apply or for more Information:
Three simple ways to apply or get in touch:
Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
Call George Thripp directly on 01489882664
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Highways and Transportation industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Civil Engineering
- Video: engineering jobs on HS2
In this video, Graham Day shares what HS2 can do for your career and why you should want to work on the project.
- Heathrow expansion promises job opportunities for engineers
After the cabinet backed the plans for a third runway at Heathrow, we look at the job opportunities the expansion will creat...