- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
QA / QC Engineer
Our client is a successful Engineering business who are looking to expand their team and recruit a QA / QC Engineer.
- Contribute to the overall success of our projects, representing the quality function on the project team and ensuring costs of inspections are optimized and that goods are delivered in line with the project requirements.
- Develop and grow both our inspectors and suppliers to improve our product and satisfy internal/external customer needs.
- Quality planning, management of project quality in accordance with company policies and procedures, job requirements and continuing education. At times this may include assisting with review at the quoting phase or continuing with field installation.
- 5 years' experience in a QA QC department.
- Knowledge of International Codes (ASME / AWS / EN etc).
- Industrial inspection.
- Film interpretation.
- NDT & Industrial coating experience.
- CSWIP Welding Inspector certificate.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight schedules.
- Creative thinking - ability to develop and create new ideas, systems, relationships.
- Decision making skills - ability to analyse information and evaluate results in order to make the best decisions in solving problems.
- Planning skills - ability to develop specific plans and goals to help in accomplishing tasks efficiently.
- Ability to resolve complaints, disputes and conflicts.
- Motivational skills - able to encourage and build team spirit, bringing about mutual respect and co-operation.
- Proven leadership ability and ability to identify and develop new opportunities.
- Full UK driving licence required.
- Knowledge of European Directives (PED, Machinery, ATEX, EMC, and LVD etc), ISO 9001 auditing experience.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.