- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Embedded Software Engineer
The right candidate will work as part of the Software team, to maintain Simulink model based and embedded C control code for the controllers applied to our clients products
- Maintaining/debugging and testing of embedded C device drivers
- Board bring-up and debug
- To test and document any code changes.
- To assist test & development teams in issue root cause identification and debug of any software related issues
- To follow and enhance software QA procedures
Qualifications & Experience:
- Engineering related Degree qualified with at least 5 years' relevant industry experience.
- Industry experience developing embedded C code for production applications. (3 years)
- Industry experience developing device drivers (SPI, I2C, bootloaders)
- Experience using CAN bus analysis tools (Vector preferred, Busmaster)
- Team player
- Exposure to Mathworks toolchain for model based development
- Industry experience developing/testing code in a Simulink model based environment. (3 years)
- Demonstrable experience applying MIL/HIL development to a production product
- Experience with software design applied to motor control and power conversion
- GIT experience
- Applying Texas Instruments TMS320 processor for a production product
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...
- Automotive engineers required to pioneer new car safety technology
From automatic braking to lane keep assists, find out how automotive engineers are designing potentially life-saving systems