- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
We are recruiting a Maintenance Engineer to work on a permanent basis. This role is based in Wrexham.
- Responding to and resolving breakdowns throughout the factory.
- Conducting maintenance checks, risk assessments and PAT testing.
- Introducing a preventative maintenance programme.
- Maximising efficiency and minimising machine downtime.
- Ensuring tasks are completed by adherence to H&S and environmental regulations and industry best practice.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- HND/HNC qualification in maintenance related disciplines.
- Cross functional engineering skills - electrical / mechanical / pneumatic.
- Proven maintenance work experience within a manufacturing facility.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Basic Lathe / Milling / Workshop skills.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.