- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Business Administrator - Scotstoun - 6 Months - £9.00/hr PAYE. Umb/Ltd Rates available on request.
Purpose of role:
Manage secretarial and office activities of the Project Team.
Major Tasks and Activities:
- Establish and undertake the Project Team administrative and secretarial duties including time & attendance, expenses, booking travel, preparing correspondence, handling & recording telephone messages etc. to the required deadlines as required.
- Assist the Document Controller in managing the PM documents & other documents as required.
- Manage the Project Team Meeting & Reporting calendar and act as the focal point for both internal & external personnel for arranging meetings and reviews including collating notes & actions as required. This is to include proficient coordination & prioritisation of appropriate diaries and liaison with external contacts.
- Prepare electronic documents including reports and presentation material.
- Be the 'Host' for those visiting including arranging passes, booking them in and ensuring they have everything they need from an admin point of view to undertake their task including liaising with Facilities Manager where necessary to ensure they have a desk.
- Organise & assist with the induction process for Staff joining the Project Team.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.