- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My client is recruiting for a Service Engineer based in the North West to work across water industry sites. The position will be field based and include a company van.
To service, maintain, test and repair water treatment / purification products and systems - both Company, and third party systems and to contribute to the growth of the Group through the active determination of sales opportunities and attention to the reduction of cost-incurring practices.
Servicing of The Company and third party water treatment / purification equipment as per service contract requirements.
This may include (but is not exclusive):
- installation or removal of water piping, tanks and pumps
- the exchange of cylinders, filters, RO units and the like.
- Resetting of electrical or electronic controls or programs
- The testing of installations, prior to returning them to the customer as fully serviceable.
- Servicing third party water purification equipment as per service contract requirements
- To participate in the Company Service Support Emergency Callout rota.
- To complete and return service reports, risk assessments and other associated documents upon completion of all work.
- To seek and develop commercial relationships with existing clients to maximize business and consumable supplies.
- To complete and comply with all administrative requirements.
- To develop personal skills and attend Company training to enhance the service capability for the region served.
- To work within Company and other safety practices and use the provided PPE at all times. Further to report and record all near miss instances and any unsafe working environments provided by the customer.
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks that are requested that are within the knowledge and capability of the engineer.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- water treatment process knowledge
- Water treatment servicing maintenance experience
- Computer Literate
- Full Driving Licence
- Electrically trained
- PLC programming experience
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.