- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Systems Engineer
Systems Design Engineers are required to join our client based in Glasgow to work on the Type 26 Platform Management System.
Purpose of role:
To assist with the development of the Type 26 Platform Management System, integration within the Type 26 Platform and management of the PMS supplier, L-3 Marine Systems UK.
Key Technical Skills
* Experience in the Systems Engineering of hardware and software systems
* Requirements Specification and Design - carrying out a full range of technical analyses and investigations, preparing specifications and developing designs.
* Experience of development of distributed and/or Windows based control systems.
* Serial and Discrete Signal Interface Design,
* Has sufficient breadth of knowledge of control system design and the sound judgement needed to be able to contribute to correct trade-off decisions
Top 6 Major Tasks and Activities:
1. Development of technical specifications, including Systems Models and interface definitions.
2. Working with Supply Chain to produce Statements of Work and Change Requests to support the ongoing development of the PMS solution
3. Work collaboratively with other delivery teams in order to ensure the PMS solution is intertied within the overall Type 26 Design
4. Working with the Type 26 Systems integration team to ensure that the PMS design supports the Platform Functional Design and Safety Case
5. Review of supplier documentation
6. Attendance at supplier design reviews and acceptance tests
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.