- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client, a maintenance contractor are looking for a Service Engineer with a mechanical biased background to service their customers in Scotland. The role will involve mechnical repair and maintenance of mechnical equipment throughout Scotland
The successful candidate will responsible for servicing, commissioning, operator training and the remedial works for Company products and those included in the company's portfolio of products. Secondary duties include the supervision of contractors on site when the above are taking place.
Ideally the candidate should be apprentice trained with Mech/Elec qualifications with experience of working with screening equipment and experience in the Water Industry.
1. To undertake the routine servicing work on products included in the Servicing portfolio.
2. To provide training to client personnel on site.
3. To undertake commissioning and setting up of plant as required
4. To advise the appropriate internal team member of any additional works that need to be undertaken or any issue which will result in extra works being undertaken on specific visits
5. Ensure that the Service van is replenished with the necessary stock and consumables to ensure that all items are available when required on site. Also ensure that adequate records are maintained identifying which jobs items have been used on.
6. To complete all necessary paperwork whilst on site and as required following site visits
Experienced in the servicing and maintenance of mechanical and electrical plant and equipment, preferably in the Water industry.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.