- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
A vacancy has arisen for a Quality Assurance Validation Technician to work 37.5 hours per week to work for a leading FMCG company.
This position will initially be set up as a fixed term contract until the end of March but is likely to be extended beyond this.
To support the plant QA compliance and QA teams in executing Cleaning & Sanitizing validation in line with global and regulatory requirements.
Role includes development of validation protocols, swabbing and testing manufacturing equipment in-line with global procedures, communicating results and being part of any resultant trouble shooting or investigative work.
Additionally the role will involve participation of any additional testing, which supports the plant wide validation program.
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Good interpersonal and team skills
- Be self-driven
- Possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, to work under pressure and to have the flexibility to deal with changing deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Word & Excel are essential and SAP would be beneficial
- Experience within validation discipline would be beneficial.
- BSc Microbiology or equivalent
- Experience of World Class Manufacturing techniques and methodologies including: problem solving.
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic or food industry
This position is working Monday to Friday 08.15 - 16.30, from time to time there will need to be flexibility with the hours as per the business need.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.