- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
The purpose of the role is to build a strong technical relationship with a key strategic partner ensuring successful transfer of Intellectual Property which will require travel to partner sites.
Purpose of the Job:
Build a strong technical relationship with a key strategic partner ensuring successful transfer of Ceres Intellectual Property which will require travel to partner sites.
The position will also focus on ensuring site to site consistency after the processes are successfully transferred. The Technical Lead will also provide floor support during operations of manufacturing campaigns, review process data to ensure operational consistency and provide support for investigations.
This position offers an impressive and unique opportunity for interested candidates. This position requires people who want to be challenged, have a passion for success, and a constant drive to exceed expectations.
* OEM: Working with OEM's on commercial programmes
* The Business: to ensure technical goals are clear and meet the commercial objectives of the business. Materials, R&D, Test and Verification, commercial leads and customers.
* Working with stakeholders to develop Technology Transfer plans, securing stakeholder-buy-in; building ad-hoc teams to facilitate successful transfer.
* Provide technical support and training of partner manufacturing personnel
* Technical oversight of documentation, reports and confidential information provided to OEM partners.
* Manage IP- track IP space, release of existing IP, creation new IP and support patent process.
* Delivery and Risk: Working with programme management to ensure technical and delivery risks are effectively managed.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
* Bright, curious, courageous and highly technical.
* Experience will likely have been gained in a high-tech start-up or other highly innovative business which required the individual to manage multiple streams of work and delivery regardless of tough time constraints or seeming impossibility of the tasks.
* An inspiring leader with a "captain on the pitch" rather than "manager" style: great at being able to get stuff done and helping others do the same.
* Passionate and communicative with a strong sense of task-focus; able to connect the team with the goal.
* Insistent on rigour, understanding and unafraid to challenge the folklore whilst working in a very fast paced environment.
* A clear communicator at all levels with the ability to challenge and influence cross-functionality.
* Superior problem solving skills addressing multi-part problems with high levels of uncertainty
* Very strong interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with different kinds of communities with different norms and communication styles
* Comfort with communicating with and influencing senior stakeholders
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.