- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Automotive Software Quality Assurance Engineer required for a global brand. To be based at their R&D office in the North East of England.
The Software QA Engineer is responsible for:-
- Creating and maintaining software quality plans for all software projects according to customer requirements and internal processes.
- Auditing software and system development against process.
- Implementing Software Quality Reviews and Process compliance checks to ensure delivery meets required Quality targets
- Support software and system development projects for successful completion in time, cost and quality
- Assist in evaluating non-conformances, recommend solutions including corrective action and future preventative action
- Liaise with external parties, including customers, accreditation bodies, suppliers etc. on matters that relate to quality
- Support the continuous improvement of software and system development processes
- To participate in training staff on process, tools and ASPICE principles.
- Extensive knowledge of Quality Management Systems, Quality Assurance and Quality Control practices and standards within the system/software industry
- ASPICE, ISO9001 and/or CMMI knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of Configuration Management and Software Version Control tools and practices.
- Knowledge of process definition and methods like SIPOC, BPMN
- Knowledge MISRA coding guidelines
- Certified ASPICE assessor will be an added advantage
- Experience of ISO26262 is a desirable
- Experience of Process Definition tools such as Methodpark Stages, Aris.
- Knowledge of QA tools such as control plans, capability studies, FMEAs and FTAs
- Degree in computer science or Electronics engineering or appropriate related subject
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.