- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Injection Mould Tool Setter
Time Served Injection Mould Tool Setter required near Southampton
Our client is a market leading cable manufacturer based near Eastleigh, Southampton and they are looking for an experienced Injection Mould Setter initially for 6 months but very likely to lead to permanent.
Candidates will be carrying out duties that include:
* Tool changing, troubleshooting, moulding process optimisation
* Responsible for process control and improvements
* Machine preventative maintenance
* Diagnose and rectify plant equipment faults
* Mould Tool preventative maintenance
* Evaluation and implementation of new mould tools
* Supervision of a small team of operatives/quality monitoring and processing of production orders in a timely manner and meeting efficiency targets.
Suitable candidates need to be time served and have previous Tool setting/changing experience.
The successful candidate will be expected to operate as part of a rotating 3-shift pattern encompassing early shift, late shift and night shift.
Hours: (40 per week)
6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm and 10pm - 6am
£12.56 per hour + £3.12 per hour (Shift premium)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.