- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Manual & CNC Machinist, Deburrers and Grinders
My Global Aerospace client with 4 UK sites, are actively seeking a large number of Machine Shop skill sets, including CNC & Manual Machinst, Deburrer's and Grinders for their successful Fuel Systems site based in Fareham, Hampshire.
They have planned to increase production by 30%, and have introduced an additional shift pattern.
We are seeking the below skill sets to do so, and are offering long-term rolling contracts and potential permanent work in the future:
- 6 CNC Turner Machinists
- 4 CNC Machine Operators (Alpha lathe)
- 4 CNC Machine Operators (Hitachi HT42)
- 5 CNC Machine Operators (Studer CNC grinding machine)
- 5 Deburrer's
- 5 Machine Operative (Mori Seiki NH500, Fastems system)
- The operator needs to be able to interpret engineering drawings and be familiar with Fanuc control system.
- The successful candidates will have the ability to make minor program edits and offset adjustments.
- Knowledge of lean tools would be an advantage.
- The ability to work with little supervision and use of checking equipment is essential.
£13.75 p/h - £25.55 p/h
Rates on offer depend on how you operate as a contactor i.e. PAYE, Umbrella or LTD, and will also depend on the shift you're working as uplifts are applied. Please apple online and more details can be provided.
Contracts will start on a core day shift for a period of training, (typically 4-6 weeks) before moving onto a permanent shift pattern.
- Core Shift: 7:30am - 4:15pm, Mon - Fri
- Early Shift: Mon - Thurs 6am - 2pm , Fri 6am - 1:30pm
- Late Shift: Mon - Thurs 2pm - 11:45pm
- Weekend Shift: 12pm - 12am, Fri, Sat & Sun
- Successful candidate operating PAYE will have holiday pay is accrued on top of.
- Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK without sponsorship and will have to be eligibility to work within an ITAR regulated site.
- Client will aim to take contracts temp to perm when available headcount is available.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.