- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior RF Test Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a RF Test Engineer within a successful and growing company, specialising in Communication Systems for an impressive range of industries.
The ideal candidate has experience of RF Test in an electronics environment; knowledge of Labview or Visual Basic strengthens an application but is not essential.
This position is for someone looking to take the next step in the career, with exposure to the full design lifecycle on new product design and integration, as well as work on the company's existing product range.
- Degree in Engineering related discipline
- Experience and knowledge of testing active and passive microwave components
- Understanding of RF test parameters and equipment
- Trouble shooting RF systems
- MS Office Skills
- Report writing, data capturing and analytical skills
- Experience in RF circuit design and system analysis
- Labview/Visual Basic/Java/SQL
If you would like to know more about the position, please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Aerospace
- New investment sees UK aerospace sector reach greater and greener heights
The UK aerospace sector is reaching new and exciting heights, thanks to a significant investment to help transform the futur...