- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Street works Supervisor required for an initial 3 month contract in South East London. Having your own vehicle is a must. An in-date NRSWA Supervisor card will be ideal.
Accountable to the Principal Streetworks Coordinator and responsible for the provision of guidance and support in accordance with NRSWA and TMA legislation. Support services include:
- Street works coordination
- Street work licence technical advice
- EToN Support / Data Plotting
- Drafting Temporary Traffic Orders for utility works
- Monitoring street works in accordance with the Statutory obligations
- Section 81 NRSWA (Defective apparatus)
- Monitor defect inspections
- Charges / FPNs
- Dispute resolution
- Maintain the Electronic Street Works Register database (Symology) and input information into other databases. Section 81's: Receive and raise EToN notices in Symology ensure inspections are prompted, information is correct and chase the utility to repair their apparatus within the required timescales.
- Produce regular inspections and income reports associated with NRSWA including sample, defect, section 74 and lane rental charges. Raise draft invoices including all relevant information for charges incurred by works promoters and liaise with management and the works promoters to reach agreement on charges. Extract and prepare invoice statements and supporting documentation to make charges for the above work. Produce regular reports associated with monitoring the NRSWA.
- Assist in the monitoring of revenue expenditure on NRSWA and London Permit Scheme and assist in preparation of section income.
- Assist in the preparation of the regular audit analysis of all street work licences, payment records and electronic documentation for signature by the appropriate manager.
- Input data and extract data in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Support the production of financial and non-financial reports associated with aspects of the NRSWA including: sample, defect, section 74 and lane rental charges.
- Produce routine technical and non-technical reports associated with the NRSWA.
- Assist in the recovery of fees / charges arising from the work of the team, e.g. prepare invoice statements and supporting documentation to make charges for the above NRSWA work.
- Assist in the monitoring of income and revenue expenditure on NRSWA and London Permit Scheme and produce regular financial monitoring information reports, e.g. for highways licences and traffic order income or other functions carried out by the team.
- Monitor and inform external parties of rejected EToN batch files on a daily basis.
- Support the Principal Streetworks Coordinator and the Streetworks Coordinator in developing new procedures and / or the use of IT with a view to making the information management systems more efficient.
- Maintain and update process and work-stream documents relevant to the work undertaken by the Network Management Team.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.