- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My client is looking for an Acousitc Consultant to join their team based in Central London.
You will be a key point of contact liaising with consultants, engineers, architects and public bodies and reporting during formal meetings. You will be joining a small close knit team based in London and be supported by other teams across the country.
Although most of your time will be in the office you will not be there every day as you will travel to sites to undertake noise and vibration measurements and sound insulation tests, predominantly in the London and South East area.
You will spend a large part of your time drafting technical reports and marking-up architectural/engineering plans as well as working through data management and computer modelling. To clarify this you will update and maintain technical databases, process and analyse the measurement of data and undertake noise calculations and acoustic computer modelling.
This is a great position for an established consultant who is still relatively new to the industry. We are looking for a person who is interesting in growing through professional development with an eye on further acoustic related academic qualifications.
Your experience will include:
- The provision of acoustic design advice for a range of project types
- Project experience, ideally both in building acoustics and environmental noise
- Working knowledge of current standards and guidance documents commonly used
- Undertaking computer modelling using software packages such as CadnaA, NoiseMap, Insul, CATT and EASE (or similar)
- Established experience in acoustic consultancy
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- A degree in acoustics / audio (or a related discipline), the IOA Diploma or equivalent
- A full UK driving licence
- Associate member or corporate member of the Institute of Acoustics
- Ensure compliance with all Quality, Health & Safety Environmental regulations and considerations
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.