- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Customer Service Engineer
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service / Field based Engineer to join their growing team with easy access to West London. The role covers London however additional travel may be required.
The Customer Service Engineer will install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain a range of medical diagnostic equipment and address customer support issues promptly and professionally. This is a field based role with significant requirement to work at customer sites.
What are my responsibilities?
* Work in cooperation with the Support Centre to carry out service, maintenance, updates and installation of Healthcare products within your designated product range and assist under supervision with other products.
* When applicable provide out of hours technical service support and complete individual mandatory weekend working provision.
* Attend product training courses (in the UK and abroad) and work toward completion of Professional Certificate in order to build competence in providing technical assistance and support to customers.
* Identify any opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of team processes.
* Maintain good communications and team working with all Managers and Colleagues.
* Escalate as appropriate situations where customer satisfaction is compromised or contractual obligations are unlikely to be met.
* Understand and comply with the businesses work instructions, quality policy and codes of conduct policies and regulatory requirements at all times.
* Ensure material parts are processed in accordance with policy.
* Complete personal administration in a timely and accurate manner.
* Maintain all test equipment, tools and company property in good and working order.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* HNC/HND in an Electronics / Mechanical or Engineering disipline
* This is a field based role offering considerable independence
* Ideally you will have previous field service experience where you have undertaken fault finding on electronic equipment.
* Your customer facing experience
* You must hold a full UK driving license.
* A flexible approach to travel, providing out of hours technical support and working planned weekend and evening work is required.
* Attendance of training courses and technical seminars in the UK and abroad will also be required.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.