- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Embedded Software Engineer
Are you interested in working for a company at the forefront of revolutionising their market with cutting edge Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?
This opportunity is for an Embedded Software Engineer looking to take their career to the next step, and work on never before seen technology for Robotics and Autonomous Systems.
You will be part of a talented team solving challenging and exciting technical problems whilst pushing boundaries with Robotics and Autonomous Systems. The ideal candidate will be an expert in Embedded C development, and additional experience of Robotics, Motion Control or Control Systems is desirable.
- Developing low level embedded software on STM32 MCU's.
- Implement software on Linux using testing framework and object oriented programming.
- Improving and enhancing performance of the systems.
- Learn and apply new technologies to solve problems.
- Help mentor and guide other engineers.
- Experience working with Object Oriented C.
- Good understanding of real-time systems and embedded SoC architectures (ex: ARM Cortex).
- Knowledge of STM32 peripherals and various communication protocols.
- Debugging hardware using oscilloscopes, JTAG, serial comms.
- Understanding of efficient programming concepts (ex: algorithms, design practices, etc) and software engineering development practices.
- A degree, ideally in mechatronics, robotics or electrical engineering or a related subject.
- Experience working with huge data using SQL, Python and other visualisation tools.
- Experience working with Java.
- A background in Robotics, Motion Control or Control Systems is desirable.
The company offers a generous benefits package including:
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions matched up to 7%
- Private medical insurance
- Free shares
- A range of discounts
If you would like to know more about the position please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.