- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Systems Engineering Team Leader
Looking to work for a Global High Tech company? The business are key players in the Aerospace and Defence sector and are set to be very busy across 2020!
"Gold level accreditation for the investors in people award! A testament to the success and value throughout the company!"
The company have been recognised as a fantastic business to work for and additionally value employee recognition and are proud members of the 5% club, building and developing their workforce throughout!
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
The company are looking for a Systems Team Lead to join a multi-disciplined team! We are looking for Systems Engineers who have proven technical capability and experience who may already be at a leadership level, or looking for the next progression step!
The System's Team Leader will lead the systems development activities and be familiar with the full product lifecycle. The Systems Team Leader should have a strong aptitude for leadership, problem-solving and decision-making.
- Degree qualified in a related Engineering discipline such as; Electronics, Electrical, Software, Systems, Mechanical Engineering.
- Systems Experience Working across the full engineering lifecycle.
- Managing requirements through to V&V activities to enable successful product delivery.
- Experience influencing requirements and design decisions. Along with implementing and leading engineering lifecycle processes and reporting on key measures.
- Experience or exposure in team leadership and/or mentoring of junior personnel.
- Planning and coordination of personnel and/or technical activities.
- Working with and influencing key project stakeholders, along with customer engagement.
- Experience working in a Safety regulated environment such as the Defence, or Aerospace sector.
- Product development experience.
- RF /Systems Communications experience
- Experience in Systems Modelling tools, Matlab, Simulink, SysML, UML.
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.