- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Systems Team Leader
This is the opportunity to join a highly established Engineering Company as a Systems Team Leader across the Electronics/Systems and Software functions.
The company are looking for experienced Systems Engineering Team Leaders who have the proven ability and experience to lead teams in the development of their airborne products.
Working at a senior level within a multi-disciplined team, you will lead the systems development activities for the dedicated products to be installed on a variety of primarily rotary platforms. You should be familiar with the full product lifecycle and have a strong aptitude for leadership, problem-solving and decision-making.
Key Responsibility Areas:
You should have experience of people management and technical leadership, as well as the proven ability to deliver to agreed cost, schedule, and quality performance targets. Your role will require you to develop excellent working relationships with our customers and therefore an element of travel within the UK and abroad is to be anticipated.
You will need experience in the following:
- Degree in Engineering or related scientific discipline, such as Electronics, Hardware, Software or Systems.
- Proven Systems Experience in Electronics/Software engineering.
- Team leadership and/or mentoring of junior personnel.
- Influencing requirements and design decisions.
- Working across the full engineering lifecycle.
- Managing requirements through to V&V activities to enable successful product delivery.
- Implementing and leading engineering lifecycle processes and reporting on key measures.
- Developing and executing engineering plans, including the capture and management of risk.
- Supporting the provision of cost/schedule estimates and performing peer review for others.
- Customer and stakeholder engagement.
- Planning and coordination of personnel and/or technical activities.
- Manage the workload and performance of team members. Manage the Team's capability provision (size/skill/experience).
- Support Team/Function growth via recruitment or related activities
- Defence, Military background or industry
- Experience in Product development
- Experience in Aerospace or airborne systems.
- Knowledge or exposure ion EW (electronic warfare) or RF
All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.