- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Autocad Designer - Glascoed - 6 Months - £30.00/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
Autocad Draughter for facilities and building services required for a 6 month contract near Pontypool, South Wales. You will be supporting the Maintenance, Manufacturing and Engineering programmes on a major defence site.
Main responsibilities will involve:
- Maintenance and up keep of related services, site infrastructure and building data included the site master drawings set
- Ensure that all maintenance drawings are recorded in Teamcenter with adherence to the change management process
- Produce production layout drawings in support of Basis of Safety activity
- Provision of design schemes at concept stages and full engineered drawings and schedules in support of site civil engineering and maintenance programmes
- Produce site layout drawings and up keep of the site safeguarding map in support of License applications and COMAH compliance
- Maintain and manage the civil drawings archive
- Act as liaison and interface between Contractors, Contracts department and Programme Managers in support of services activities.
Ideally qualifications/experience will include:
- Experienced in producing building & services design data using AutoCAD systems (3D/2D).
- Experienced in the interpretation of related specifications & standards.
- Working knowledge of current Building Regs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software tools.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.