- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Controller - 12 Months - Samlesbury - £26.00/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
A challenging and stimulating opportunity exists within the Manufacturing Facilities Management Investment Projects team for an experienced Cost Schedule Integrator / Project Controller to join our team in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Providing project control support for the implementation of the new ERP system (Infor LN) as part of the Project transformation programme and providing additional project control support to Facilitates Management Investment Projects team.
The role will provide key project control support to the Manufacturing Facilities Management Investment Projects team whose principle responsibility is to deliver multiple Building and Infrastructure projects across multiple programmes/customers at both the Samlesbury and Warton sites. The Delivery Manager / CAM has management responsibility for one or more control accounts ensuring continued multi-site FM sustainability in support of current and future programmes, ensuring their defined scope of work is achieved to the budget, timescale and quality standards required by the project.
- Responsible for ensuring that internal investment projects are set up correctly within the new ERP system (Infor LN), carrying out the Project Control Integrator role as defined by the Project Management Function.
- Working closely with other functions (Investment Projects, Finance and Procurement) to ensure consistent setup and approach to internal projects.
- Release activities to allow procurement activities and hours booking to commence in a timely manner in line with approved budgets
- Ensure projects are closed in a timely manner to allow depreciation of assets to commence.
- Support to other project controllers to ensure that CAM's defined scope of work is correctly entered, managed and delivered within the respective project control toolsets to budget, schedule and quality constraints
- Support to project reporting and Management Reviews
- Support the Integrated Business Planning process
- Support local capability developments and transformation initiatives
- Good knowledge and understanding of the principles of Project Control, and generic project management processes and procedures
- Good knowledge and experience of working with project control systems
- Knowledge and exposure to IT business systems (ERP systems (e.g. BaaN or SAP) desirable but not essential)
- Good stakeholder management skills, including the ability to communicate to all levels internally and where appropriate, with the customer
- APM accreditation or equivalent desirable
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Did you know that just 9% of young people would consider a career in construction?
That’s the recent finding of a survey by giant housing association L&Q, which surveyed 1,095 16 to 18-year-olds about th...