- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Engineering Manager, Naval Architect
As the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for all activities relating to naval architecture.
You're responsibilities will include providing engineering support to the Senior Project Manager as well as leading and guiding the engineering activities which are related to all platform and marine systems on the project.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience;
- Degree qualified in Naval Architecture or equivalent.
- Previous experience in ship design specifically in the field of Naval Architecture.
- Previous experience in a leadership role and a minimum of 5 years' experience in a naval shipbuilding environment.
- Experienced in the preparation of design products for ship design and/or ship upgrade design programme.
- The ideal candidate will also be very experienced in naval ship design or have experience in military procurement programmes.
Get in touch today for a confidential chat about this role - firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.