- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Functional Safety Manager
An experienced Functional Safety Manager is required to work for an innovative Tier 1 working on the electrification of vehicles. Successful candidates will have proven ISO26262 experience.
Function Safety Manager
* As part of a global organizational safety team, the safety manager's role is key in the larger multi-functional development organization responsible for delivering safety compliant systems and components. This role is directly responsible for the creation, management and communication of the safety case. As such, this role is responsible for creating and managing the safety plan throughout the develop life-cycle, including production and field monitoring.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Collaborate with project managers, development and manufacturing teams, customers and suppliers on the development of the Safety Plan and Safety Concept
* Perform activities as defined by the Product and Functional Safety process in support of ISO 26262, IATF 16949 and other relevant standards or requirements
* Perform verification and conformation activities as defined in the safety plan
* Support external certification, audits and/or assessments as required
* Responsible for the analysis and acceptance of safety related documentation, including but not limited to HARAs, FMEAs, FMEDAs and qualitative/quantitative FTAs
* Ensure all safety related requirements are defined and traceable through all safety related work products
* Support the ongoing development and institutionalization of the safety process, work products and procedures
* Continue ongoing education and training on safety standards and industry best-practices
* Promote safety awareness and culture throughout the organization
Education and Experience (Minimum Qualifications)
* Bachelors degree (preferably in engineering)
* Significant demonstrable level of work experience, in product development (ideally in an automotive safety related capacity)
* A minimum of currently active FSCAE/AFSP certification. FSCAC/FSCAM/AFSE preferred
* Experience in Software Quality and process ( e.g., IATF16949, ASPICE, CMMI)
* Experience with Products Development Life Cycle (Systems, Software)
* Experience of taking customer requirements to production
* Knowledge of Requirements Management tools ( e.g., DOORS)
* Familiarity with development in the embedded environment
* The ability to communicate complex ideas succinctly and persuasively to peers, management, customers and suppliers
* Strong technical leadership, planning and organization/control skills
* Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
* Capable of multi-tasking complex projects while maintaining customer timeframes
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.