- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Maintenance and Facilities Engineer
A large company based in Keele are looking for an experianced multi skilled engineer to take on a new role as a Maintenance anf Facilities Engineer.
This role is to ensure functional operation and maintenance of production equipment and the training and development of staff across the site.
Ensure efficient performance of, and undertake first-line maintenance and repair of, the FDG Synthesisers, Dispensing Equipment, Hot Cells, including dose calibration, monitoring and sterility performance within the context of strict application of environmental and 'clean room' protocols.
* Assist production staff during manufacturing activities by providing direct engineering and training support and also set up, co-ordinate and supervise external engineering support.
* Provide direct training for new staff and development of existing staff both on and off the job to allow staff to advance through pre-defined training levels to maximize performance of both the individual and site.
* Operate within SOPs and make recommendations for engineering changes relating to maintenance and operation of equipment as may be necessary from time to time for approval by the QP and adoption by the unit.
* Assist the Operations Managers, as required, to ensure reliable delivery of critical services including air handling, chilled water, gases, electric power and security.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.