- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
This is a highly varied role that is dynamic; ranging from upkeep of the office and meeting rooms (including bookings) to stationery ordering and controls, training record updating, filing, documentation and general organisation.
- General administration, support and office management duties
- Deliver efficient and effective administrative support to the team.
- Screen emails and calls for the team while managing general office correspondence
- Use MS office to produce, amend and develop a range of spreadsheets, documents or presentations.
- Manage various diaries and schedules for the office to optimise our working environment.
- Arrange and attend team meetings / conferences as need, sometimes taking minutes / recording.
- Meet & Greet clients and visitors to the office where required.
- Other duties as required e.g. working with facilities and other support teams.
- Ad hoc confidential project work as required.
Experience and skills
- Strong admin skills.
- Good MS Office (or equivalent) skills with excellent typing speed.
- Good organisational ability, with demonstrable prioritisation and initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of staff.
- Experience working under pressure and to tight or challenging timelines
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.