- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Matchtech are looking for a number of experienced Marine Welders for a contract role based at Portsmouth Dockyard.
Matchtech are looking for a number of experienced Marine Welders for a contract role based at Portsmouth Dockyard. The contract will be starting in late October (subject to security clearance) and will run until the New Year, with plenty of opportunities for overtime, and potentially contract extensions too.
For this contract you must:
- Have an Apprenticeship or equivalent in Welding or similar
- Be eligible for UK security clearance to CTC Level
- Have experience in Marine or Heavy Industry
It would be beneficial if you have:
- Worked as a Welder at Portsmouth Dockyard previously
- Current Security Clearance to CTC level
If you are interested in this role please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the opportunity with you. You must attach a copy of your CV to your application, with your proof of Apprenticeship/equivalent at the bottom of the document. Only one document is accepted per application.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.