- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Software Engineer - C++
Our client is a leading software engineering organisation that is developing novel codes to help tackle problems that have never yet been solved. We are looking for talented C++ software engineers who are keen to work on a complex code base.
This role will involve writing in C++ (experience of C++11 or above is necessary) and python to develop a software base that is in constant development. The role will form part of a growing engineering team and you will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry. You will also:
- devle into the code base and understand strengths and weaknesses
- develop tools and software to tackle complex problems
- design new software tools and libraries
- code in C++ and python
We are looking for people with the following:
- Demonstrable experience using C++
- Degree in computer science / physics or related
- Experience using STL and Boost
- Exposure to robotics would be advantageous
The company offers a great working environment and an opportunity to work with and learn from some really bright individuals.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.