- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Hardware Engineer for a company specialising in the design, development and supply of world-class display and embedded technologies through their consultative design-led approach.
This opportunity is for a Hardware Engineer to work closely with customers to understand their requirements, develop new products and technologies, and provide support services and training internally and externally.
You will be working for an innovative company that specialise in the design, development and manufacture of display and embedded technologies, working with customers across a wide range of markets including home appliances, smart metering, medical devices, marine and automotive.
- Develop products and/or applications based on the technologies
- Assist in the sourcing and evaluation of new products/technologies
- Assist customers to utilise and develop with the company products/technologies
- Troubleshoot customer applications where needed
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain all relevant technical information to support the use of their products
- Develop and maintain design and support documentation for use by both internal and external customers
- Provide technical training internally and externally
- Keep up to date with new technological developments in the industry
- Engineering related degree
- Expertise in hardware design of embedded systems including
- Detailed design of analogue and digital circuits including ARM processors
- PCB layout concepts and design rules
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming
- Experience of desktop and embedded operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux, Android)
- Exposure to full product development life-cycle from concept through to manufacturing
- Hardware and software support experience
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance/product certification
Experience in multi-touch technologies including resistive, capacitive and optical, would be advantageous but not essential.
If you would like to hear any more about the role, please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.