- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Controls Engineer (Reading)
My client, a UK leading process control and automation consultancies, is looking for a Controls Engineer to join their expanding team in Reading.
My client is mostly active within Water and Pharmaceutical industries, but also active within Food and Chemical.
You will be involved with control systems across the whole project lifecycle.
- Software design and implementation
- Design documentation
- Configuration of PLC, SCADA and HMIs.
- Testing and commissioning
- Industrial Ethernet network design and testing
- Liason with clients
- Degree in relevent subject (Controls/Automation/Instrumentation/Electrical)
- Experience in a similar role involved control system design
- Experienced with Rockwell/Allen Bradley PLC and SCADA systems
- Good written and communical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Possess an interest in industrial control and automation
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.