- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Engineer (Power and Electrical)
Our client are seeking an Electrical Project Engineer to work on a nuclear new build programme in Gloucester.
The purpose of the post is to support the Lead Engineering Manager - Power & Electrical with the engineering management of the integrated engineering delivery.
Working with the Lead Engineering Manager - Power & Electrical to manage the integrated engineering delivery (by the clients Designer), approval or acceptance of technical deliverables for a group of systems within a delivery area Power & Electrical facilities in accordance with required schedule and budget.
- A relevant degree in an engineering, science or related subject.
- Chartered professional, or corporate membership of a relevant professional body/institution.
- Proven track record supporting delivery of complex construction projects, multi component and multi-disciplinary ideally delivered in nuclear.
- Experience of critically reviewing and appraising engineering documentation/specifications within a complex programme environment.
- Experience of managing significant and complex supply chains with clear evidence of influencing delivery and driving value.
- Experience of operating within a large, complex, preferably multi-national organisation.
- A good basic understanding of power station engineering, construction and operation, with some knowledge of nuclear power regulatory requirements and modern nuclear technology.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.