- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
I am currently recruiting for a Production Engineer to work at an aerospace company in Ryde on the Isle of Wight
To prepare and provide equipment, processes and clear concise product manufacturing documentation to enable to manufacture its chosen products within acceptable time scales, quality standards and cost.
- To provide support & advice to manufacturing with respect to equipment & processes issues encountered while producing company products.
- To advise & recommend suitable manufacturing equipment & processes to produce company products.
- To ensure all production processes are introduced, used and maintained in controlled, documented manner, and are compliant with Quality, Environmental and H&S requirements of the business.
- To produce manufacturing packages for products.
- To use time study methods to assist in optimising manufacturing process's & improve product design for manufacture.
- To work with D.O. and engineering during product design to improve product manufacturability.
- To specify all additional manufacturing aids such as jigs, fixtures, solder screens etc.
- To provide or arrange training for DDC employees so that they are able to operate equipment and processes effectively.
- To pro-actively search for ways to improve existing manufacturing methods to improve quality and output whilst reducing cost.
- To ensure all manufacturing equipment and processes comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.